Balmain PS uniform
The Balmain PS uniform stall is run by parent volunteers on behalf of the P&C, to provide a reliable and affordable uniform service for our school. All funds raised by the stall are used to support our school and buy resources for our children. The uniform stall is found on the middle level of the main school building, at the far end of the building (furthest from the school office).
Balmain Public School children are expected to wear full school uniform, including a school hat, every day.
All children are required to wear full school uniform when representing the school on excursions, at sporting events or at cultural activities.
Please click on following link to view and order from full range of uniform items:
Order Collection and Delivery
The uniform stall will be open on Friday mornings 8:15-9:00am during school term for packing of uniform orders and sales by appointment. Online orders will be delivered to your child’s classroom on Friday.
The following size guide has been provided by one of our suppliers:
Returns / Exchanges
To arrange return or exchange of any items:
1. Items must be unworn, with tags still attached
2. Email the uniform stall: email@example.com and provide your child’s name and details of the items you wish to return / exchange, and the new items / sizes required
3. Return the items to the school office marked with your child’s name and Return OR Exchange
4. For returns, the purchase will be refunded onto your credit card
5. For exchanges, the new item/s will be packed and delivered to your child’s class.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we strongly recommend ordering your child’s uniform online, using the above size guide.
Any necessary exchanges of items or sizes can be made as detailed above. If you feel you need to attend the uniform stall in person to order your child’s uniform, 15 minute appointments will be made available on Friday mornings.
In order to comply with COVID-19 requirements, please note the following:
- Check-in with QR code at the office first
- Maintain physical distancing at all times
- One parent / carer and the new student/s only to attend (no additional adults or siblings)
- Strictly 15 minute time slots - please arrive on time and wait in the hallway
- Appointments must be pre-booked via this link
As our stall is run by volunteers, please book the earliest time slots first.
Book your appointment here:
log on to www.schoolinterviews.com.au
enter the code: v9a6c
choose class: teacher: BPS - Uniform Stall' or 'BPS2021 - Uniforms'
Donations of good quality uniforms can be made by placing items in the tub under the table outside the office. Note that only the navy / gold uniform items are accepted. We do not accept band t-shirts, year 6 t-shirts / hoodies. Other items can be recycled at H&M for re-use, recycling or repurposing. Second chance items can be purchased online and will be delivered as usual.
If anyone has capacity to volunteer to help at the uniform stall, that would be very much appreciated. Dates and times where volunteers are needed can be found below.
For all enquiries regarding uniforms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org